just senseless laments, ramblings, stories, tales, lies of a true-blue self-absorbed, two-faced, fun-loving badass (irl, she's indeed more than that)

Friday, September 08, 2006

TGIF


Yey! It's Friday!

I have never been so happy until now just because its already Friday. It's been really an uber interesting week for me here (sitting at McCann)... really totally absolufrigginlutely interesting! Hey, no sarcasm. I am enjoying what I'm doing now and everyone is quite smart. In fact, they are so smart they make me 'look' smart as well! Talk about mixing to the right working group ;)

Last night was a total blast! We celebrated my favorite upcoming artist, Aleks, burpdei! Well, its not entirely a wild shindig but I had soooo much fun. I'm glad I went cuz at first I felt kinda lazy (hello! it was raining!) and megamall isn't really my type of place. Ang layo, men! But then, hey, what the hell, I owe these people big time (for constantly cancelling and not showing up coffee night schedules) so I went after meeting up for a chit-chat with my Jhan (sis, miss u!).

I took the MRT as that was the smartest thing to do... traffic is soooo pathetic from Makati to Ortigas and I don't want to punish myself sitting in a cab alone. Can you believe... i took the MRT alone! Adventure itoh! Well i did rode the MRT years back alone so I have some experiences not to mention my last ride with Jhan couple of months ago when we went to Metrowalk just to watch Bamboo play at Aruba and of course meet her cousins from the US (which reminds me... i havent emailed back Jhan's cousin, Boogie... or did i?). So anyway, i bought a ticket which is totally unmarked so I dont know which side should go into that thing-amma-jig wherein you insert the tickets to get inside the station. I caused a 2-minute foot traffic! Sooo embarrassing!

So I met up with the girls, Glecie, Wena, Peegee, Georg, and Joel at the foodcourt near the ice skating rink (xmpre nde ku alam kung saan ang foodcourt so i had to ask the guard for the directions). We... ermm... they are supposed to go ice skating but it was kinda late na. We headed to Tempt Asian at megastrip. In fairness, fairview and fairwell (hehe), food there is ok. Their tom yum koong is better than some other restaurants here (though nothing beats the one in Lang Suan Chinese restaurant... hay I miss mak mak!). Of course, walang kamatayang kwentuhan!!! Namiss ku tuloy ang Aesod (even the office pets hehe)!

Now its Friday! Tonight i might meet Chip and Karl but tomorrow is what I am sooooo looking forward to! Badminton with Tita, J, my brothers, Jo, and Wesley poooopooooch, gown-fitting MM's wedding, and we might go to the Redhorse event at night (provided that it will not rain).

No comments: