just senseless laments, ramblings, stories, tales, lies of a true-blue self-absorbed, two-faced, fun-loving badass (irl, she's indeed more than that)

Sunday, September 03, 2006

I just changed the color

My first week at NewMedia has been great! I get to meet a lot of people (PANA, Globe, J&J, Yehey, Digipost, etc.) and learn more on my turf. I totally enjoyed the week though quite tiresome. Being with Ferdi and Tiwa is quite an adventure. They are really remarkable people... young, bold, and they know their stuff really well. I can live with that ;)

I didn't went out Friday night inspite of the many gimik and night-out invitations i got from my friends (I am sooo sorry dudes and dudettes) and also i was kinda broke that day hehehe. I have been really tired so I went to bed really early and woke up for the Saturday i have been looking forward to. This Saturday I pampered myself!

I woke up early, checked my mails to see if i have some writing i needed to finish. Twasn't many so i put it on hold. I went to my brother's house, played and watched Saturday morning cartoons with my nephew while they get ready. After my big bro did car wash, we zoomed to meet up with my cousin J and Tita Carolle in her condo in Makati. We had a very nice breakfast at Alexa's Deli and then off we go the Zone to play badminton.

It's a friggin oven at the Zone cuz we got there at nearly noon but i didn't mind. The facilities are quite nice (comparing to the court we normally play near our house) but playing there would be very expensive. Buti na lang sagot ni Tita! hehehe Twas really a good one-hour game... my big bro kicked ass! Since he was a better volleyball player than I was... his badminton skills are a bit intimidating as he can hit the shuttlecock air-suspended! I'm gonna get him next time for sure!

After that, we had a lunch fest at a park in Salcedo Village. It kinda reminded me of Thailand where people go out to lunch on tents and shop as well. Sarap!

We went back to Tita's condo and my nephew couldn't resist dipping on the pool while us gurlies chat about some stuff. I opened up my biz proposition to my Tita and voila! she find it pretty lame and she will give us support! Yippeeeeee me and Joan will be an entrepreneur soon!!! Watch out for our keekai stuff in the market before Christmas. Hayyyyy sobrang exciting!!!

Anyway, afterwhich, I asked my bro to drop me off the salon. I deserve some pampering! I asked my mum and Joan to join me as well. Mum and I got foot spa (ayan mukha nang paa nde na luya hahaha). Jo got a hair relax... nde na xa kulot! While I got changed my hair color from black to dark ash blonde. See here:


Twas such a good hair job. I wanted to perm my hair but i guess it's still short and it would look funny if i do that. So i'll just wait till it grow longer.

We went to do some groceries and then on our way home it rained so hard! Damn, I hated it. Rain has been quite irksome lately... pretty much ruining my night-out plans. So instead of going out, I went to bed early.

But on second thought, I was kinda tired.

No comments: