just senseless laments, ramblings, stories, tales, lies of a true-blue self-absorbed, two-faced, fun-loving badass (irl, she's indeed more than that)

Friday, June 09, 2006

Nostalgic

Must of been mid afternoonI could tell by how far the child's shadow stretched out andHe walked with a purposeIn his sneakers, down the streetHe had, many questionsLike children often doHe said,Tell me all your thoughts on God?Tell me am I very far?Must of been late afternoonOn our way the sun broke free of the cloudsWe count only blue carsSkip the cracks, in the streetAnd ask many questionsLike children often doWe said,Tell me all your thoughts on God?'Cause I would really like to meet her.And ask her why we're who we are.Tell me all your thoughts on God,Cause I am on my way to see her.So tell me am I very far -Am I very far now?Its getting cold picked up the paceHow our shoes make hard noises in this placeOur clothes are stainedWe pass many, cross eyed peopleAnd ask many questionsLike children often doTell me all your thoughts on God?'Cause I would really like to meet her.And ask her why we're who we are.Tell me all your thoughts on God?'Cause I am on my way to see her.So tell me am I very far?Am I very far nowAm I very far nowAm I very far now

No comments: