just senseless laments, ramblings, stories, tales, lies of a true-blue self-absorbed, two-faced, fun-loving badass (irl, she's indeed more than that)

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Kill me... my feet hurt like hell!

If Peegee adores Joey, I like Carlos better. Why? Well, nevermind his peculiar sense of humor (as they say ha.. not coming from me) but he is uber nice. I'm very comfortable talking to him and he always creates an impression to everyone that he cares. Awww, whattapapabear!

Anyway, Petron people are very interesting especially this one dude (whom i forgot the name) I had lunch with. He came from Saudi Arabia but he studied in Boston for his undergrad. His English is impeccable but his tagalog is sooo funny. Driving to my point... GWAPO xa sobra!

Gawd, this is so pathetic. I know am not making sense... i'm just happy with what am doing right now.

Ay nga pala, hey man, my threats aren't that empty. See me always or lose me. You know what i mean.




4 comments:

Jhan said...

amf! who's that hunk???!!!! Saw his pic....geez, one hell of a fafa from heaven b yan? Sana di vading! hihihi

Go! Go! go gurl!

i need updates ok!

keekai said...

ei. naw... u jz gonna have to sit this one, gurl. twas not that fab.

ketchupwitchasoon, ei. xiao!

astro_prick said...

uy.. Petron.. dami ko kilala sa Petron.. kaso sa 32nd floor :D

yung taga-Cards Department
:p

keekai said...

sino dun? i myt know him/her.