just senseless laments, ramblings, stories, tales, lies of a true-blue self-absorbed, two-faced, fun-loving badass (irl, she's indeed more than that)

Monday, June 12, 2006

I really need sleep


I really need to catch some ZzZZzzzzZZZzzzzz....

Since Tuesday night when i've gone out with Jhan, Meann and Edric my
circadian rhythm has gone bonkers! Morning to me has been reduced to simply there's still sunlight outside and if there's none then it's night time already. As my friend, fritz, puts it... ano ka ba, manok? you have a peculiar concept of time like chickens?

What a weekend! At first i thought this will going to be such a drag as our previous plan to go on a family weekend escapade has been cancelled. As it turned out, i was able to catch up with mah Mapua engineers.

Saturday. One-on-one gramma glug-glug session with my sis-in-law, joan. When we were
about to finish the shots, look who turned-out at my dad's garage? My Mapuan EEs Adam and BJ. So we grab ourselves a couple of biiiiig happy horses (note, red horse has 2 kinds logos: nakasimangot at nakangiti... gawd, i've been drinking that poison for nearly a decade and i didn't knew that!) and a cook-out! Fresh from Davao tuna belly and puro tokwa't baboy! Yummy! Dudes, am right, ain't i? We should keep on doing this until... ermmm... aussie boy flies! Marvin and Jason... what the hell happend to u both?! I never thought that the moon moves.... may tama ako! Tingnan nio o... light na! But what the heck, good morning and drive safe, south people!


Sunday. My charlie came back from the catacombs of the past.... hay, too many words, too many things to be done. enuf said. twas a sleepless sunday anyway!

Monday. Still bangenge from last nights' poisons...went the whole day out with family including my grandfolks. Hmmm... nothing much really happened but it was really tiresome and we pretty much ate a lot! Shanghai Bistro is really nice (the one in Libis ha not the one in Makati, mind you) but my tita introduced me to this small really cozy Asian cafe 2/F of Rustan's. The joint is called EAST and i so love their salmon sashimi and chocolate cake. SARAP!!!

Hey, i may sound perky but i reaaaaallly reallly need to hit the sack now.

------

Meet me in outer space. We could spend the night; watch the earth come up. I've grown tired of that place; won't you come with me? WE could start again. How do you do it? Make me feel like I do. How do you do it? It's better than I ever knew. Meet me in outer space. I will hold you close, if you're afraid of heights. I need you to see this place, it might be the only way that I can show you how it feels to be inside of you. How do you do it? Make me feel like I do. How do you do it? It's better than I ever knew. You are stellar.








No comments: