just senseless laments, ramblings, stories, tales, lies of a true-blue self-absorbed, two-faced, fun-loving badass (irl, she's indeed more than that)

Thursday, June 08, 2006

My solitude

















I am actually a sociable person. At times I think i couldn't live by myself that I almost always needed to be surrounded by layers of friends, activities, family, diversions anything, everything, whatever. I used to even loathe eating alone or go somewhere else alone as I am never used to be alone.

But now am home I miss my solitude.... or was it just because i am unwell today.

Clenched Soul by Pablo Neruda

We have lost even this twilight

No one saw us this evening hand in hand

while the blue night dropped on the world.

I have seen from my window

the fiesta of sunset in the distant mountain tops.

Sometimes a piece of sun

burned like a coin in my hand.

Where were you then?

Who else was there?

Saying what?

Why will the whole of love come on me suddenly

when I am sad and feel you are far away?

The book feel that always closed at twilight

and my blue sweater rolled like a hurt dog at my feet.

Always, always you recede through the evenings

toward the twilight erasing statues.





Painting from the Blunch Exhibit

No comments: