just senseless laments, ramblings, stories, tales, lies of a true-blue self-absorbed, two-faced, fun-loving badass (irl, she's indeed more than that)

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Itchy Itchy


Itchy... awfully itchy!

While still floating to Never Never Land at 9am (considering i went to bed at past 5), i hit the shower immediately because of these!

Hey hey, i know my thighs are big and there's nothing i can do about those. But that's not what am pointing at, ok? It's the damn helluva itchy allergies i got! Ghahh, physiology's punishment to me. I get these itchy pricks all over my body everytime i drink waaaay waaaaayyy too much alcohol. It even gets worse if

Too much alcohol + Seafoods = keekai Dissaster!

But the worst scenario was when I was rushed to the hospital in Bangkok because of a very very baaaad case of allergies. I could still hear my constant WHINING and A's laughs when the nurse was inserting the dextrose needle on me and mind you i didn't made the task easy for her. So after 3 nights and 2 hell days in the hospital, i was advised by the doctor not to drink alcohol and eat seafoods anymore. But of course i objected and then he heeded and told me to choose one: Alcohol or seafood? As i couldn't have both at the same time. Obviously, the choice isn't that difficult.

Anyway, last night was my and my dad's birthday bash! We had it in my dad's backyard which is actually the official watering hole for every occassion or even for no occasion at all. Thanks to my generous kuya, he made this possible. As an unwritten rule, no one is allowed to go home until you are puking drunk. Well of course, true to our unwritten rule everyone was indeed puking drunk.... except me! Well, i drank my fair share of vodka at the girls' table and my shots of colt when we joined the guys. My mum and Joan's mum was hit sooo bad they were very dizzy with just a couple of vodka shots. Hahaha
Too many thoughts, too many happenings... i'll just let the pictures tell you all these. :)

2 comments:

astro_prick said...

Damn!!! Don't upload sa Yahoo Photos!! They totally suck!!

Upload ka sa Multiply. :D

hehehe. kala nyo kayo lang ha... may drinking sessions pa din ako kahit wala ka na!! Nyahahahah!!

(boring nga lang minsan ang kasama) Nyahahahahah!!

keekai said...

yo! prickster... i happen to also have a multiply account u dumdum! but of course u couldn't wait. heheheee

missing u here as well. of course it wouldn't be the same withoutcha, man!