just senseless laments, ramblings, stories, tales, lies of a true-blue self-absorbed, two-faced, fun-loving badass (irl, she's indeed more than that)

Monday, April 10, 2006

Promises Fulfilled: Looking back to bangkok

A: "So this is how it feels like to ride an elephant..."
Me: "Yeah, isn't it kewl? Told you am not leaving Thailand 'til I see you ride one of these! As I promised."



Photos shot at Crocodile Farm, Samuk Prakan, Thailand; 06 April 2006

Well, apart from A's elephant ride, when I again moved back to Bangkok, I have promised myself a couple of things that I should never miss doing before I head back home. Now looking back, I have indeed fulfilled most of those promise which includes:

1. Date/s with anyone who is not a Filipino
2. A Thai gik (which was actually the first on my list... given it a lotta thought and i figure it was time i tried different Asian cuisine)
3. An island beach trip, well originally to Phi Phi or anywhere in Andaman but I settled with Koh Lan. For sure will be back for an Andaman Adventure!
4.

Lemme go back to this later... had to hit the shower



No comments: