just senseless laments, ramblings, stories, tales, lies of a true-blue self-absorbed, two-faced, fun-loving badass (irl, she's indeed more than that)

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Keekai's favorite pair

Hay-yay-yay....

I've been asleep the whole day today. Wonder why I am so tired.. not lazy but tired. Isn't it obvious at the pic?? Well, probably because the whole day of my yesterday was spent with a head draining exam and rows of interview... but it has been outrageously fun as I was with my older brother and we've never missed seeing the funny side of everything and everybody. Ah, the joys of having siblings!

So anyway, i was wearing these new pair of shoes A and I got at Central Chidlom and after the long day my feet got blisters. I've been constantly whining how my feet hurt and secretly wishing if only i could wear some other pair than this! Then i remembered my favorite pair. They have been with me for almost i think 10 friggin long years now! Imagine that.

My mum bought my chucks when i was in sophomore high. We both bought a pair of converse shoes at that time. Since then, my chucks has been my favorite pair for the longest time as everytime i go at my brother's and my friends' gig i have those on. I especially love digging with those at the mosh pit. Dang, i miss those days. It's been really a while since i've been to a punk gig here in the Philippines. Last i remember was me and Jay went somewhere in QC (couldn't remember actually the place). I watched him kicked everyone's bootie with those drums!

Jay has been my friend since the 6th grade (actually my crush hehehe) and we lost track of one another in high school. I went to another school and went back to our school and then... well the rest is history. So finally a couple of years back, he managed to find me and since then we never lost touch even when i went to Bangkok and all. Thanks to the wonders of the internet! Man, I couldn't believe he kept this picture of us until now. This was us when we finally saw eachother again i think 2 years ago. We were drunk and we were punks. Miss you, dude! Ugag ka tal'ga, ampf, u bit me on my cheeks and on my arms but still i miss u more.

Going back to my chucks, last i was seen wearing those was when i attended the Bangkok 100 pipers rock concert. So when me and my dad were roaming Rockwell last weekend, i had this crazy idea to ask him to do a paint job for me. He got totally ecstatic when i told him to experiment on my chucks and he told me to give the pair to him so that he can work on those. So a couple of days back, i went to his house and gave the pair. In less than an hour, he gave those back to me with a make-over! Aww, my sweets! Aren't those a kick-ass?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eyy... wala akong naintindihan... english e... bwahahahaha!!! ey dude... sweet mo rin... hehehe laki ulo ko! yeah---"I WATCHED HIM KICKED EVERYONE'S BOOTIE WITH THOSE DRUMS" hahahahaha! laki ulo talaga... thanks! mwah!!!

Anonymous said...

oi teka... for sale ba yang chucks na yan... nakapost ba yan for auction? hehehehe... baho...

keekai said...

toingkz! kulet mu! ikaw mabaho! ligo na dali!