just senseless laments, ramblings, stories, tales, lies of a true-blue self-absorbed, two-faced, fun-loving badass (irl, she's indeed more than that)

Friday, March 17, 2006

The things I do for healthy mental fun...

1. At Lunch Time, I Sit In my Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. I just so loved Seeing If They Slow Down.

2. I Page Myself Over The Intercom and i never Disguise My Voice.

3. Every Time Someone Asks Me To Do Something, I Ask If They Want Fries with that.

4. I Put My Garbage Bin On My Desk And Label It"In."

5. I Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks.Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, I immediately Switch to Espresso.

6. In The Memo Field Of All My Checks, I Write "For Smuggling Coke and Diamonds"

7. I Finish All My sentences with "In Accordance WithThe Prophecy."

8. I often Don't use any punctuations

9. As Often As Possible, I Skip Rather Than Walk.

10. I Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat,with a serious face.

11. I Specify That My Drive-through Order Is "To Go."

12. I Sing Along At The Opera.

13. I Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme

14. I Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area AndPlay tropical Sounds AllDay.

15. Five Days In Advance, I Tell My Friends I Can't Attend Their Party...Because I'm simply Not In The Mood.

16. I make my Co-workers Address You By Your stripper Name, Kinky keekai.

17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, I always Scream "I Won!,I Won!"

18. When Leaving The Zoo, I Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling"Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!"

19. I Tell my brother's kid Over Dinner."Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."

20. And Finally .......I Let everybody know about these.


Chinkey, Its Called therapy.... it may be costly but I think am gonna be needing it soon..... kzzzt!

No comments: