just senseless laments, ramblings, stories, tales, lies of a true-blue self-absorbed, two-faced, fun-loving badass (irl, she's indeed more than that)

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Yes, i need cheese with this whine...

Lemme whine first...

Stupid storm got me stranded on the road for like 3 hours or so with a whinning taxi driver (Manong, would you like cheese with that whine??). He, of course, ended up driving me to where exactly i asked him to take me. Well, yeah, after 3 or so f*ckin hours! Sick i tell you... really sick!

My bad actually, had i brought my sweetie lappie home i wouldn't have tried come crashing to the office... well, come to think of it i hate working at home anyway. Except of course i missed 3 VERY IMPORTANT meetings which would definitely kill me for the next nth days (OMG!!!) plus the time i need to finish my deck and report that are all due.. ermm.. yesterday.

What, chnx, you're losing it! Totally losing it! Focus... girl... focus.
One thing fo sho... this day is not over yet!


On the lighter side, i actually had the chance to check flights and all. So yeah, thanks to Cadz, i'm visiting (more like invading) Matty Watty on the 25th! Sssshhh... erm... sorry was supposed to keep that a secret until he peed his pants off but i just couldn't contain my excitement so just had to tell him. Pffff...

Funny thing. I sent him an email saying:


--------
Dear Mr. Ward

We apologize for the inconvenience but please be warned that a certain troublesome imp who calls herself Chinkey will be "visiting" you inSingapore really soon.

She claims that she misses you badly because you have the most alluring smile and the warmest hug ever. Moreso, she mentioned that she craves foryour soft thin lips and tasty tongue. She said she wouldn't take "no"and/or "dead busy" for an answer and is advising you prepare yourself forthis invasion!

Her flight details are as follows:

We wish you luck.

Thank you and kind regards.
--------

And then he replied with this:

--------
Dear Ms. Llave,

Thank you for the advance warning. This gives me just enough time to prepare myself, as I know I will need a lot of preparation for the onslaught that awaits me.

Although slightly disappointed it is a Saturday night arrival and not aFriday night arrival.... :(

Once again, thank you for your assistance with this matter.

Kind regards,
Mr. Ward
--------

I know we are cheesy! :P





No comments: