just senseless laments, ramblings, stories, tales, lies of a true-blue self-absorbed, two-faced, fun-loving badass (irl, she's indeed more than that)

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Golf!!!

I have never been really driven to learn a sport until today.


Me and family were supposed to play badminton this afternoon (me uber psyched as I haven't played sports in ages. I am busy.. i know!). The courts were full and we had to wait until 7pm. The long wait wouldn't have mattered if Matisse (the shop where we get our Ipa-nimas and Jackie O.) was open but, no, they moved to Rockwell since last week (oh BTW, i saw their new collection called Nanna... gawd the bags are really adorable. Wish i can afford those! hahaha)


So yeah, we ended up at the driving range near the courts. I can't believe I actually did it!!!




What a challenging sport it is to think that i thought it was the most boring ever!


I think I'm gonna love Golf :)


No comments: