just senseless laments, ramblings, stories, tales, lies of a true-blue self-absorbed, two-faced, fun-loving badass (irl, she's indeed more than that)

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

On credit card bills and nosy officemates

OMG! I really can't believe they actually did that...

I just saw 2 of my colleagues checking my other colleague's HSBC credit card bills. Shamelessly, they kept on giving snide remarks (hello, i heard you from here! It's not like these 3 feet dividers could cover up what you were talking about...) about the her shopping behavior.

Sheesssh, girls. Mind your own business. Aren't bills supposed to be personal like emails and diaries?

Mehn, this means i have to hide my super secret projects (hehehe) from their prying eyes. Who knows what they can do? Or what dirt they can sweep?

No comments: