just senseless laments, ramblings, stories, tales, lies of a true-blue self-absorbed, two-faced, fun-loving badass (irl, she's indeed more than that)

Friday, February 09, 2007

bookgeek

I am not bored. It's just that my brain isn't working today. *toink* *toink* I really need sleep.

Thankfully, my morning passed with a very interesting meeting about mobile and website integration thingamajiggies. Seriously, i think Push It technology is hot!

I spent most of the afternoon downstairs with a supplier talking about projects, cracks, and new jobs. I was actually convincing him to work for us instead thus not mentioning his name here. Hehe Just glibbering, I can't believe Robert bailed! Mehn, you suck!

So anyway, i've worked on some projects... ermm.. well at least tried to... but my brain just wouldn't budge so i started on snooping on other people's link outs. I find this site really interesting. Let's just home i'd have time to list my books.



Nuff said. Tara, let's grab a beer.

No comments: