just senseless laments, ramblings, stories, tales, lies of a true-blue self-absorbed, two-faced, fun-loving badass (irl, she's indeed more than that)

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Clumsy Keekai Strikes Again!

I lost my pink phone! (again for the nth time!!!)

As i get back from a really interesting slash yosi meeting on the 12th Floor, i realized that i left my thingamajig somewhere. I really couldn't remember where i've placed it (as always) so I spent the last 30 or so minutes of my supposedly lunch break (which i don't normally use) circling around the office as well as going up and down the lift dodging office peeps taking the same carts.

But yeah lucky me someone from FoodPark GT was able to pick it up and surrender to the joint's admin office. Sooooooper thanks to that dude and to the people here at the office for sharing my misery.

See. This is actually the one reason why I don't buy expensive mobile phones.

I am such a klutz!

Had this happened at home, i would've thrown a huge bitch fit and had everyone on panic mode.

No comments: