just senseless laments, ramblings, stories, tales, lies of a true-blue self-absorbed, two-faced, fun-loving badass (irl, she's indeed more than that)

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Yeah, Ferdi, don't worry :)

I'm so used to flying and i totally love flying alone.

I'm a big girl so don't fret! :P

---
Currently fighting off a fever, what do you know, I'm still blogging! Adik noh? Nah, not really. I just had to get this off my sytem and to warn my lovely-lovely friends (duh?) that I will flying tomorrow to Bangkok and will be back in a week or so.

Yey!!! Her Keekainess back to Bangkok... flashbacks... tons and tons of flashbacks of how i lived 2 years of my eventful life there. Here's one memory:

Went out to have a birthday dinner with some Filipino friends. After that, we went to The Landmark on the request of the celebrant (whom i honestly don't remember the name!). I wore this really nice 3-inches wedged slip-ons pairs... perfect to match my top. Halfway dancing there, strap snapped. So i took off the shoes and danced barefeet... who cares? After the party, I was actually planning to just hop on a taxi and go straight home. Guess what? We have to go with them to Thong Lor to grab something to eat before getting home. You know me... it's so difficult to say "no". So i asked them to wait at the lobby, grabbed Adrian to the nearest midnight bazaar, and i literally walked barefeet along Soi Nana. To my luck, i had to cross the street for the shoe section. So you can imagine how disgusting my feet was that time!

So anyway, here is my itinerary:

Flying out Wednesday morning, meet New Media and Admax peeps (hey hey hey, will see my ex-crush Michael again! Coolio!) in the afternoon, and probably rest in the evening.
Leave early on Thursday and hit the beach until Saturday (wooohoooo!!)
Probably go shopping for Chinkeekai on Sunday and meet some friends at night.
All day Monday and Tues will be work, work, work and at night will be party, party, party!!!

I definitely ain't missing Santika and RCA and the Chinese restaurant along Lang Suan near my old apartment (i sooo love their tom yum).

So you guys, let's hang even for a short while ayt? Ciao!

oh, hey wait, here's me this afternoon. Taken by my cuzn's new Canon S3is. More photos of my afternoon here (that's before I met up with my boss).

No comments: