just senseless laments, ramblings, stories, tales, lies of a true-blue self-absorbed, two-faced, fun-loving badass (irl, she's indeed more than that)

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Hey, if you think we were safe... i believe you and would want to do it again ;)

What a week it was and what a way to end it. Eventful :)

Friday

The crazy things i did just to catch my sunset. First, after cab's cue that she's done with her meeting, i hurriedly packed my friggin heavy laptop, dashed to the lift, hoping i could immediately flag down a taxi. Guess not... twas Makati Friday! How stupid of me not to realize earlier. Instead, i waited for an hour in front of GT before i have given up hope. I jumped to a jampacked bus going to Buendia and immediately recognizing i have committed a suicide!

What is it about people riding those public buses? Seems like they are enjoying rubbing their bodies with eachother amidst the nauseating odor of those pine tree air polluter. It has been really a long while since i last took the bus and i felt like i was about to get sick. Okay, that i could still withstand but what i can't are the stares and my new white shoes being trampled by almost half of the passengers! Waaaahhhhh.... they ruined my shoes and I was friggin late for my sunset! Well, *shrug*.... maybe i'll catch it some other time :(

Nonetheless, i spent the best friday night ever with my two bestest girl friends- Ate Bhel and Jhan! I am so glad they have gotten along pretty fine... well, ganging up on me is their point of comparison. It isn't my fault that you, girls, simply love me (and i love you more! mwah!). Here are photos we took at Baywalk.



Aw, my poor trampled shoe watching what was left of the sunset.

Saturday

Woke up really early only to realize that I was really tired and crabby. Crap! I need to buy some stuff for my friends' wedding. So, coercing my sister-in-law to drive me to SM and have a look-see of some stuff i might be using later that day, we drove off... and got home disappointed. hehe Well, i wasn't able to buy a new pair of pants which i would partner with my violet tanktop so nevermind. I wasn't gonna change clothes na! Screw the emceeing attire... im wearing this gown :P

Wedding was really nice. Did you know that I almost cried upon seeing my friend walk the aisle (then realizing it would ruin my eye makeup)... *sniffles* awwww finally they are tying the knot! It's really about time that they do. Ten years of knowing eachother and a three-year old kid. What more can be done?

Here are some photos from the wedding... too bad mum took only a few shots. My bad i was really busy but it was a big pleasure to emcee the event :) Moreso, even great to be with the gang again. Gawd, it has been ages! What are they now... almost all are married. hehehe

After the party, I went straight to gate crash a party with cabs :P hehehe Wow, small world... what do you know i knew some people there too! Well, it wasn't really a great party (plus i gate crashed) but my stale terrible coffee tasted nice when me and cabs talked about a lotta unimaginable stuff. :) Really nice to know you sis!

Now it's Sunday

Again i woke up early... had to send cabs home and had to think of several kids' activities for Wesley's 3rd birthday bash.

But before anything else, let me try and book my flight back to Bangkok on Wednesday night. Yes, you heard me right... I'm flying out :) so watch out Siam for your Keekainess!

No comments: