just senseless laments, ramblings, stories, tales, lies of a true-blue self-absorbed, two-faced, fun-loving badass (irl, she's indeed more than that)

Monday, May 22, 2006

Pyrex is a brand name of borosilicate glass introduced by Corning Glass Works in 1924. Though borosilicates had been produced before, the name Pyrex is widely used as a synonym for the material. In the 1990s Corning spun off its kitchenware division, and the Pyrex brand is now owned by World Kitchens, Inc.

Melting Point: Pyrex Softens or Slumps at 1500 °F / 816 °C

Wut dya know... mine, which i have been using for the last 4 years (inherited by my good old Ate Chona before she migrated to the States as her advance wedding present to me whenever that maybe haha), exploded right in front of my face while i was cooking! Shattered into kazillion pieces. Geeezzz, what are the chances?!? But donchaworry, mofos, am fine.


On a lighter tone, I have just watched 8 Below on DVD twice (last night and this morning). The dogs are soooo adorable!!!

Makes me miss my Japanese Spitz, Snowball, more.



"Hey, Shnowie Kanowie, you will always be missed and remembered."

No comments: