just senseless laments, ramblings, stories, tales, lies of a true-blue self-absorbed, two-faced, fun-loving badass (irl, she's indeed more than that)

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Keekai news

I know... i know... i know... i have been outta circulation lately and most of the time simply just ignore most of you. Irksome, Keekai, totally irksome!

I AM WEEEEELLLLEEEE WWWEEEELLLEEE SSSSOOOOWWWWWEEEEEEE :(

I have been very busy for the past few weeks as most of you know. August is such an eventful month for me. Things are happening to me and I am very thankful. :)

Two major things on Monday:

We are launching ThailandHotDeal.com !!! Hurraaaayyyy!!!
Too bad my trip to Thailand has been postponed (hopefully on next next week i will be there again) and i will not be there for the party :( Sayang talga xe sa BedSupperClub pa naman yung venue. First time I was there ata was with JoJo (my Thai colleague), A, and Cedric (who was then visiting for a couple of days). The bartender, whom we know, mixed us with uber delicious cocktails! Twas sooo friggin delicious we didn't know what hit us! When we left BedSupperclub to hop to Slim Bar, we were sooo damn tipsy. We were dancing like the devil would care (as always) and just drank a couple of Bacardi's. Potah, those were such nasty drinks.

Anyway going back to ThailandHotDeal.com, I felt really light-headed when I say my writings. Hay, all the hardwork... for public viewing and of course public booking!

Next, it will be my first day of work with NewMedia as well. This is my career-day job and I have been wanting this job for a very long time na! This would entail me to learn more on digital marketing and advertising. It really looks promising :)

I am really glad the AESOD family took it really well. They are such good sport and very supportive on people. If it weren't with this opportunity I would've stayed there longer. I have learned a lot from them even in a short period of time (erm, 2 months) and I have had a blasted time everyday! But i guess growth is also a factor to be considered and not just having fun everyday.

Last Friday, I met up with Ferdi, who is now my boss and he briefed me with the mumb-jumbos of the biz. It was honestly overwhelming as these team are pretty good at what they are doing and I need to measure up with them in no time. Well, kaya ko 'to! I think, therefore, I can. Hehehe

We have a big event this coming Thursday. That's why I met up with him last Friday as we need to keep the wheels going and prepare very well. And the other big players will be in the country on Tuesday. Here the sample emaier of the event (sorry, McCann they forgot to put ur logo):






No comments: