just senseless laments, ramblings, stories, tales, lies of a true-blue self-absorbed, two-faced, fun-loving badass (irl, she's indeed more than that)

Thursday, August 17, 2006

i am really tired

i have been spending too much time in front of the computer for these past few weeks since i started doing my writing job. nothing too flashy though and i honestly enjoy doing the project. but lately i find not much time for myself. i am supposed to be resigned now with my biz devt work but still i am here writing my silent whims.... *sign* i have never felt so tired all my life. i wanna concentrate on my writing instead! i want out!

i miss my bed. its comfort, its warmth.
now all my clothes, bags, belts, books, and what-have-yous are literally cluttered on top of it and there's hardly any space to lie down.

i miss my room. the sun i painted years ago to keep me happy always as there are no windows on it. my night light that i normally leave on when i feel so alone at night.
now it looks more like a storage place for my stuffs and everything, i mean everything, is in complete chaos!

i miss my private thoughts. i haven't thought of anything sensible to ponder on. all my creative juices goes to my work and none to color my already complicated thoughts.

i miss being by myself. i miss idle times. most of all, i miss sleeping.

No comments: