just senseless laments, ramblings, stories, tales, lies of a true-blue self-absorbed, two-faced, fun-loving badass (irl, she's indeed more than that)

Monday, July 03, 2006

Mac & Me



It's mac and me for the Biz Dev Team... well, at least for now 'til my new partner comes around. Awww... it's such a shame hottie momma Glecie will be leaving us -- isn't because of me and my diabolical plans for the future? Fer shizzle! Of course, NOT, mofitos! Her reason is something more meaningful than that. Well anyway, been enjoying so far and to think that my freelance writing is hopefully on a kick-start really soon still keeping my bums crossed (is that possible?).

2 comments:

Jhan said...

Ferrero???!!!

:( will yah kindly pls bestow a piece for moi?

keekai said...

no can do, gurl!

madamot ako pagchocolates ang bigay sken e :P

heyyy, lets do a girls nyt out this friday! agree??