just senseless laments, ramblings, stories, tales, lies of a true-blue self-absorbed, two-faced, fun-loving badass (irl, she's indeed more than that)

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Keekai lost her digits

I LOST MY BELOVED MOTOROLA PHONE!

No joke, i lost my phone. We went to ICE at GB and someone must've gotten it off my bag.. or maybe it just fell. Well , whatever. Basta I lost it and am soooo jinxed! People can sometimes be heartless :( or maybe that person who took it must've needed the phone so badly morethan i do. I just hope that somehow i helped him or her or it. :P

Hakuna matata... lessons learned: keekai, that wasn't Zantika.. that wasn't Slim.. that wasn't Route... that shithole doesn't even come close to where everyone just don't care if you leave your phone even on the loo. Welcome back to the Philippines, Keekai!

So, people people people +63.906.492.3102 is no longer my digit. Will tell you the new one soon.

Keekai, out!

2 comments:

astro_prick said...

So.. ano ang moral of the story??


i-kwintas ang cp pag gigimik sa Pilipinas..
:D


don't worry.. at least hindi Nokia N series yan diba ;)

keekai said...

some consolation... haaay... whattashiznitz!