just senseless laments, ramblings, stories, tales, lies of a true-blue self-absorbed, two-faced, fun-loving badass (irl, she's indeed more than that)

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

On projects and campaign launches


I am supposed to be sick today... or at least on sick leave.

Aren't sick leaves supposed to be, person stays in bed all day? Or to be more specific, person sleeps, watches tv, eats tasteless food, sips fresh juices, sleeps , watches tv all day?

But because of a lot of things going on, i resolved to working from home just for today. So instead, i set up laptop on dining table, set up house phone near dining table, eat infront of laptop, drink coffee infront of laptop, listen to tv or glance once in a while, again tap-tap-tap on keyboard, stand up and look for better signal to answer mobile phone calls, tap-tap-tap again on keyboard....... hahaha don't you find this hilarious?

Work from home. Hmm... someone told me that it's the same as being in the office. The only difference is that you can work naked. Well, erm, true. I have been wearing this skimpy towel since i woke up and my clock reads 7:22pm. My plan actually is to take a bath before checking my mails but then silly me. Now, look at what I have gotten myself into.

I'm shutting up now. I think I have had too much caffeine again... but before that. I want you guys to check out this photo.
This actually made my day bright ;) Let me post this for the meantime until i find time to play with it soon. Yeaboi!!!

I dunno them except the dude wearing black on the left. Hehehe
Ok, bath time keekai!

No comments: