just senseless laments, ramblings, stories, tales, lies of a true-blue self-absorbed, two-faced, fun-loving badass (irl, she's indeed more than that)

Friday, August 11, 2006

Stop

I've been thinking of your smile and it scares me.

No, we can't and i'm not going through that any more. I should be done with this... in fact, i shouldn't have started it anyway. Not it's too late but not that late so let's stop.

Please stop?
Stop smiling at me.. stop staring at me in that way as it melts me inside out.
Stop dropping me sweet nothing hints.. it's totally working!
Stop making me feel your presence... my senses awakens whenever you ar near.
Stop showing me that you're concerned... you know damn well i can take good care of myself but it will be all the more exciting doing things with you.
Stop reaching out to me even the most subtle way... knowing that you are just within my reach makes my stomachs churn and crave for you even more.

Can you please just stop?

*Gasp* Why do you have to be married?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

move on!!!

keekai said...

i will!!!

Jhan said...

ay! nakakarelate ako amf! hihihi